• Latest Quotes

    Saturday 26 December 2015

    Inspirational Quotes -Part 2

    Inspirational Quotes Part 2


    This is The part Two of Inspirational Quotes. These Inspirational Quotes are Quoted by famous personalities and persons.


    Inspiring Quotes

    1 : I'D Rather Be Hated For Who I Am, Than Loved For Who I Am Not.



    2 : I Hated Every Minute Of Training But I Said, Don't Quit. Suffer Now And Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion.



    3 : I Am Telling You It's Going To Be Easy - I Am Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It.




    4 : Laziness Is Nothing More Than The Habit Of Resting Before You Get Tired.




    5 : No Matter  What People Tell You, Words And Ideas Can Change The World.




    6 : So Early In My Life, I Had Learned That If You Want Something, You Had Better Make Some Noise.




    7 : Surround Yourself Only With People Who Are Going To Take You Higher.



    8 : The Greatest thing in the World is to know how to belong to ONESELF.




    9 : Waste No more time Arguing About what a Good Man should Be. Be one.




    10 : The Man who Have Succeeded are men who have Chosen one line and stuck to it.


    These quotes are the part two of the Inspirational Quotes. For the other Parts Of Inspirational Quotes


    Visit Here



    And Don't forget to share these Quotes, so others can also get inspired with Quotes.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments :

    Item Reviewed: Inspirational Quotes -Part 2 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top